.........................................................................................

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Finals...O How I Loathe Thee

Well, it's finals week. That means a couple things: a) I haven't seen daylight in a few days, as I've locked myself in my room to work on projects and papers, b) everyone is stressed to the MAX and half are sick c) my diet consists of anything I can get delivered or anything free and d) my brain feels like pudding.

But, it also means that in a week I'll be heading home for semester break to spend the glorious month off at home. AND I'll be 2/3 of the way done with my Masters! I can't believe it. It's going to be a tough finish, lots of work and dedication, but I know I'll do it. This week is hell, but it's only a week, and I can do it.

Everyone's been so encouraging and positive for me, thank you! I can't wait to be done and home to finally enjoy Christmas!

Soon!

1 comment:

  1. We're patiently waiting for you to get here...mostly so you can watch my dog so I can sleep in just one day with someone special! *wink, wink*

    No really, I can't wait to see you! And I know that Sara is ready for her Auntie Kimmy to spend some time with her too!

    And lastly, STUPID FINALS!!!!

    ReplyDelete