.........................................................................................

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Slowly but surely

It's been a few weeks, but there hasn't been a whole lot to update.

My healing has been slow, slower than I'd hoped or anticipated. However, it's been fairly steady. I did fall, unfortunately, twice, but the doctor thinks it'll be ok. We did a few X-rays and he wasn't sure if there was a fracture, so we moved on. I start physical therapy next week, so that should help move this healing thing along, I hope.

My job situation, unfortunately, really has nothing to update, either. I am still looking for a teaching position for next year, and am still praying for the right thing to come along.

Griffin, one of my kiddos in class, had his surgery on Friday. He is doing amazingly well, and that's all any of us could hope for. He is so strong and brave, and he has an amazing family and support system with him though this journey!

Jasper and I continue to be going strong, and he has been an amazing support for me through all of this (surgery, job, and Griffin!). He is such a strong man, and I am very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment