.........................................................................................

Monday, October 25, 2010

Paranoid Awakening

I woke up this morning itching. I thought, hmm that's strange, why does this spot itch so badly. Then I realized it was a raised bump. O NO! Not again! I looked at the clock, and sure enough, it was about 4am. WTF, are you kidding me!? I coaxed myself back to sleep completely paranoid and itching all over.

When I woke this morning, it was huge, but it was only one. Hopefully, it will stay only one and it's a spider or something. I've been paranoid all day and itchy everywhere, although I know it's just mental. It does look different than before and it doesn't ache like those did. I really think it is just a spider.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You poor thing! With the heat issues, the bed bugs, and everything in between, I'm starting to think that building is cursed! It is getting close to Halloween and all.

    Have you considered that your room or building might be haunted???

    ReplyDelete