.........................................................................................

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to the Grind

Well, I'm back in NY and it's a slap in the face! Right away I started into Fall Semester, well, kinda. Since arriving yesterday, I've had all kinds of orientation stuff today. While I'm not really a new student, as I've been here since July and taken classes already, I still missed orientation for summer and therefore had to do it today.

Anyway, despite the delays and the incorrect time postings, the day went really well. I surprisingly learned a lot, both about TC and about my program, which makes me even more excited for it.

I've spent an exhausting day mapping out my next year and getting registered for my classes starting tomorrow, and I'm very excited for most of them. And yes, one of the ones I'm excited about is....wait for it...Grammar!! haha. Don't you love it!? :D And...physics!! YAY! :D

But I'm also taking courses in gifted children's needs, as that is why I'm here. The other two are just my electives (yes, I CHOSE those! :D).

So, a crazy busy difficult semester awaits with my 14 graduate credits ahead! Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment