.........................................................................................

Monday, August 16, 2010

On the Road Again...

This summer has been full of adventure and travel for me. And it hasn't stopped yet! This past weekend, I travelled down to Baltimore, MD to visit my oldest (and by that I mean longest-having, because of course she's only 23 *wink*) best friend, Angela. Ang and I have long-since joked that we are so compatible, so alike, and so well-suited for each other, that we are really just each other, separated. I love this girl so much! Anyway, I went down there and had a blast. I re-met her friends (I had briefly been introduced to them two years ago when I was there last), and got to hang out with them this time. That was fun. I fit in there, which is a nice feeling I've very much been lacking as of late. I took the bus down there, and we made an unexpected stop...in Delaware! YAY! While it did totally jack up our arrival time (making us 1.5 hours late by putting us into the thickest of traffic), it crossed off yet another state from my list (I'm down to 5 now).

After arriving safely, late but safe, we went to my first NFL game. Granted, it was pre-season, but still! We went to a Redskins-Bills game, and it was a blast! The Bills got creamed, and everyone had so much fun. The rest of the weekend was pretty relaxed. We went out Saturday night after Irene played Dress-Up-Kim-Like-Barbie haha. But yesterday we didn't even leave the house, which was quite nice.

But now I'm back in NY for a couple days, but I leave again on Wednesday! :D This time...I'm going HOME!!!!!! I'm so excited. I'm spending nearly two weeks back home, doing nothing, just enjoying time with Patrick and my friends. There's nothing planned, no events, no anything. I'm stoked. It's in between Summer and Fall semesters, and it's a well-deserved break.

So, until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for you to get here so we can see you. Sara asks to see you all the time...and Patrick too!! :)

    ReplyDelete