.........................................................................................

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How Cool!

Ok, so everyone knows this city is a: HUGE, b: a popular scene for and site of filming movies, and c: star-studded.

Ok, so here's my first encounter with it...a few weeks ago I think I saw the lady that plays the sister on Notting Hill (Emma Chambers, I think) on the train. Neat!

Even cooler...today the campus was partially blocked off (you had to walk the long way around to get anywhere..kinda annoying, but worth it) because they were filming a studio movie! On campus! I tried to find out more info, but, of course, they wouldn't say anything. They wouldn't tell me the studio or who was in it, much less what it was called. But, they did tell me it was a studio film...neat! I didn't see anyone, sadly. I did see the make-up crew working on a man, but I was too far away to tell who it was (and, honestly, if I'd have been standing right there, I'm not sure I'd necessarily know).

So, that's my pathetic star-struck gogglings for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment