.........................................................................................

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Challenge Update

Day 24 - Something I've Learned
I've learned a lot in my life, that's for sure. A major lesson I've learned, sadly the way most of the important lessons are learned--the hard
way, is to not take advantage of things you have now, because you don't know when they'll leave you. This goes for people, pets, things and even places. I love my mountains, and I never get tired of seeing them. I love my family and friends and boyfriend, and I tell them all the time! I constantly remind myself how lucky I am to have such wonderful people and things in my life, and that I need to be cognizant of that.

Day 25 - iPod Shuffle
For this day, it says to put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs played. Ok. Here goes.

1. Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
2. Glycerine - Bush
3. Amid the Falling Snow - Enya
4. Eden - Guster
5. One Day - Trading Yesterday
6. Photograph - Weezer
7. Nothing Left to Lose - Mat Kearney
8. Paper Planes - M.I.A.
9. Foreward - Linkin Park
10. Lover Lay Down - Dave Matthews Band

As you can see, quite a mix. It's pretty much what happens in my iPod...a mix of soft to punk, death to Christian, randomness--like me!

Day 26 - Something I have yet to learn
Anyone who knows me knows I struggle with one major flaw - patience. I really only have patience when it comes to teaching. I often say that God put all my patience allotment in one bucket - teaching. So, I really don't have patience for much else, but I'm working on it.

Day 27 - Pets
I have Sam, my kitty, who's 7 month's old and already 11 or so pounds. He's a Maine Coon whose daddy was 25 lbs!
I also have Gus, my puppy. He's nearly 4 no
w, and I love him and miss him terribly. He's a puggle (part pug, part beagle). He's a rare one...he's brindle. Most puggles are fawn.

Here are some pics:






Day 28 - Something that stresses me
Like day 26 mentioned, I'm not superly patient. So, unfortunately, many things stress me. I'm working hard on this, but in the mean time, I'm rather easily frustrated (ESPECIALLY by technology). It's supposed to be instant, right?!

Day 29 - Three Wishes
If I had three wishes, what would they be? Apparently, as a woman, it's supposed to be for a pony, a seagull, and something other than socket wrenches (like world peace). But, alas, I have no space for a pony, birds scare me, and I really could probably use some socket wrenches. :) But, for my three wishes, I'd wish for health and happiness for all I love; I'd like to be able to follow all my dreams (including making dreams of my loved ones come true); and I'd wish for ability to make a difference. Those are the things that mean the most to me, and if I had wishes, I'd like to make those things come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment