.........................................................................................

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 23 -- Favorite Vacation

Ha! Like yesterday, I'd say my favorite vacation is, again, one I've never taken. I've planned it (many times actually, with many different variations) but never gone. This, of course, would be my trip to Europe. Ideally, I would go all around Europe, visiting all the best places, and seeing all the best things. Or, I could just focus on one place--France. Or, honestly, anywhere. I just love traveling.

Now, for a vacation I've actually been on, I'd say either Belize or the cruise my family took when I was in middle school. It was so much fun. And the islands were beautiful; the culture captivates me. Belize, too. Amazingly beautiful and culture-filled. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment