.........................................................................................

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 22--My Favorite City

Well this is interesting. I'm not sure I can answer this. Part of me wants to say Paris. I am completely enamored. I love it. However, since I haven't been there, I suppose I can't really claim it as my favorite city.

So, moving on to a city I've actually been to, I'd say, like my sister, Boston. While I do love New York, I've loved Boston since I was a little girl. It's beautiful, historical, and absolutely amazing. Plus, it's full of intellectually stimulating opportunities.

As far as the city I've lived in, totally would be Boulder. It's beautiful, seated at the foot of the most amazing playground, and my love is there. They say, home is where the heart is. Totally. Boulder!

No comments:

Post a Comment