.........................................................................................

Monday, February 7, 2011

What a FABULOUS Weekend!

I had an amazing weekend! I truly have an awesome excuse for not blogging. This weekend (Thursday-Sunday) I flew down to Florida to see Becky, Kevin and Porter. My best friend, Julie, and her baby, Sara, were there to visit Disney for Sara's wish from Kid'sWish Network. Patrick and I came down and surprised her at Disney and then went to a Guster concert with Becky and Kevin and some other friends on Saturday.

The whole weekend was magical. Friday was so fun, surprising both Sara and Julie. They had no clue. They were excited just to finally meet Becky and Porter and hang out with them for the day at Disney, but then Patrick and I were there too---FUN! The reaction was awesome. :D

Then, Saturday, we hung out, and just relaxed. Because Saturday night ROCKED!!! I still can't believe that in all these years as hard-core Guster fans (WELL over a decade), that Becky and I have never been to a concert together. But it was totally awesome. It was the close of the spring tour, and the concert was great. Being there with Becky was just super great. Patrick kept saying that it was so fun watching Becky and me have so much fun. :)

Then, Sunday, we went to the science museum in Orlando. That was pretty neat. Definitely a nice way to kill some time before the airport. That was just the three of us.

Overall, it was by far the best weekend I've spent with Becky. I'm really glad we're becoming so much closer. And OMG Porter is the cutest! What an angel. Perfect weekend! (Plus Greenbay won! :D)

1 comment:

  1. It was so AMAZING to have you with us on Friday! And yes, we were totally surprised. I still can't believe that we spent a day at Disney World together (especially after having talked about doing it so much).

    The weekend was incredible, and I will have the memories (and pics) forever!! :)

    ReplyDelete