.........................................................................................

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Back Home

The shower went very well. The whole weekend, in fact, went very well. For those of you that know my sister and me, this is great news! We didn't fight at all, and it was very nice. It was great to finally see the bar and the house. The baby kicked and moved around a lot for me...that was fun (probably not so much for Becky, though). But after a hot and sticky weekend in FL, it was time to say goodbye to the family and Patrick (tear!) and head back to NY. The flight was fine and uneventful (which is good) other than the obnoxious kids...grr Disney! But now I'm back in my new room (which I get to keep, btw, YAY!) and all is well. When I got back to Whittier, the girls on my floor were having a dinner party in the kitchen (they were just cleaning up). I poked my head in, and Ting said she had knocked on my door to invite me but I wasn't home. I thought that was so sweet! So, I met a few more girls on my floor and talked with them a bit. They even helped me move my AC to my new room and switch out the fridge! One girl is from Westminster! Neat! So, perhaps I have some friendships budding. It's nice. Maybe this place isn't so hostile after all.
But, for now, it's time for some homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment