.........................................................................................

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My First Night Outing

I haven't really posted much in a couple days, because I haven't really done anything worth reporting (not that today really was, but here goes). I spent pretty much all day doing homework and then went to class (so much fun, isn't it; the life of a student?). However, after class I decided I needed to go down to B&N yet again to finish getting the books for class that I need. I didn't really realize what time it was until I was boarding the train and looked at my watch: 8:30. I stayed at B&N till they closed (10) and made it home. It really was uneventful, but I realized that it really was my first solo nighttime outing. Yay. This city, as I'm learning, really is a magical place, and I'm learning to love it more and more (which I suppose is good as I'm stuck here for a while).
Tomorrow I'm off to Florida for Becky's baby shower, and I'm SOOOO excited. Many reasons, really, but namely because I finally get to see her pregnant and feel that it's real. Everyone asks me if I'm excited to be an aunt, and while I am, it just doesn't really feel real yet. So I'm excited to see the little bugger there! And I haven't seen Kevin since my brother's wedding last summer, so that'll be nice. :D Plus, Patrick is coming, too. Needless to say, I'm wicked excited to see him. :D I've missed him a lot, but Skype is a great thing! And Mom will be there, so I'm excited to share my stories with all of them (they read this, but it's different in person). I wish Jeff were coming, but I understand. And Kevin's parents will be there. That'll be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment