.........................................................................................

Friday, July 23, 2010

Finally! Adventureless!

So I've been saying that every outing has become this huge adventure, and nothing really ever goes smoothly, right? Well, yesterday...it kinda worked out. I went to drop off my computer to the Apple Store (poor baby...is sick :( well not really) and came home. No drama, no fuss. Yay! On the way home I stopped at the drug store to pick up my prescription. Not ready...had to order it. Grr! Ok, fine. I went next door to pick up my dry cleaning. Not ready, running a day behind. Double grr! Yet another night without a pillow. Sigh, fine. So, it was fairly adventureless, but still not dramaless. *rolls eyes*. O this city...
In the mean time, I'm working on getting ready to go to CT this weekend. I leave today. Since I don't have a printer in my room (or a computer right now) I have to go to the lab to print anything. As I'm staring around waiting for my print job to queue, I notice a bright yellow sign outside the door. I really wish I could take a picture and put it in here, but alas I have no way to do that right now. Anyway, it's a big sign reading, "Fallout Shelter Starts Here" with an arrow. How funny! I love old buildings. :)
I really don't have much going on lately to report, but I'm sure I'll have fun this weekend with the newly engaged couple (awww!!!) and Amanda's family. Hopefully Jeff is still in town, and I can see him (It's been years!). But then I'll be back on the train and in the chaotic fun city in no time. :) I really am getting used to it here and kinda starting to enjoy it (good, since I'm stuck here for a while, eh?). Don't get me wrong, I still very much miss home and that life, but I am starting to feel comfortable here, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment