.........................................................................................

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

O Happy Day

Today has started off wonderfully! I finally got to sleep in some (the first time since moving) and sauntered out of bed at 10:30! After getting ready to go, I took the train downtown a ways (luckily the construction is only Wed-Sun) and picked up my textbook from B&N finally. Before getting to the bookstore, I stopped at my fave little eatery for some breakfast...ok, so totally not healthy, but I had to have something, right? :) Making it to B&N (I might add, without getting lost or turned around at all on this entire trip!), I picked up my text and located a play that I had been thinking about lately. It's the play my dad and I did together twice that was one of his favorites. It's funny and we got to blow stuff up...can't get much better, huh? Anyway, it's also the play we had started when he got really sick and I had to finish for him. So, I bought that script. It was just starting to drop a few drops of rain the whole time I was out and about. Then, coming home, I could tell it was about to pour! As I walked into my dorm, I checked my mailbox to find the sweetest card in there. It really made my morning. As I walked into my room (the new, hopefully permanent one), it started really raining hard. It sounds so peaceful and calming. I love it! I really am enjoying myself here, as hard as it is. I am learning to make the best of things (not that it wasn't really in my nature, anyway). Julie, I know I can do this! :) I love you all and miss you terribly!
Love!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you know you can do it. I never had any doubts!

    And I still need your address. :)

    ReplyDelete