.........................................................................................

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 5

Well, the challenges Julie and Becky are doing for their Day 5 I've either done or don't know what I'd say, so I'm gonna make it up :). For my day 5, I'll explain some goals I have! Sounds fun, right? haha. We'll see.

So, I have some pretty expected goals, you know, graduate (seems like I've had that one my whole life, no?). But more specifically, I'd like to graduate with honors. I know it's prestigious to go to an Ivy League school, but I'd like to prove to myself I can do it and to some caliber (and I kinda think I'm part masochist). One goal is to get my Master's with honors.

Along with that, I'd like to teach. DUH! But not just be a teacher in a classroom, I want to really teach. I want to be the teacher that changes some kid's life. I want to inspire and motivate my students to be the changers of the world, to love learning and never quit!

Goal in life #2: See the world! This is really 2 goals: I'd like to visit all 50 states (I have 5 left) and all 7 continents! Yup, even Antarctica. It sounds soooo awesome!

Like most women, I have a goal to be a wife and mom. I want a family. I want to spread all this love around (gosh, I'm gushy today haha).

Some more minor goals: I'd love to teach abroad, at some point. Maybe not for a full year, maybe so. Maybe just take some kids abroad and teach things (like the curriculum I'm writing now). Either way, I would love to combine my 2 passions.

Anyway, it's a short post today, but at least I didn't cheat, eh Julie ;) haha. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment: