.........................................................................................

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

If I had $1,000,000

I'd be rich! Haha, but seriously, today's blog is about my dreams and what I'd do with the money to make it happen. Firstly, I'd get rid of ALL my debt (and there goes a big chunk of change) and that of my family. I'd donate a bunch. And, with what I had left (if any), I'd travel the world. I'd take the ones I love and explore! I'd make dreams come true (mine at least, and torture those with me to follow along, haha)! I'd go everywhere! Obviously, this is a dream of having endless money. If I were set to have $1,000,000, I'd do as much as I can and still have a secure future. Even in my dream of endless money, I'd work. I'd find a school where I could teach and be truly happy, because I love teaching. It's in my blood and it's my passion. So, with endless money I'd see the world and teach to my heart's content. That's my dream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment