.........................................................................................

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blog Challenge

So, my sister, having stolen my glory for making a blog, started this blog challenge thing in January. I thought it was interesting. Mostly, I was impressed at the insight she shared into our family that, honestly, I had not even paid much attention to. It's the little things, things I took for granted, but it's nice to hear them and see them spelled out. So, maybe when she's done with hers, I'll use the prompts and write mine for Feb...maybe. :) So, thanks, Becky for sharing. I'm interested to see what all the topics are for this challenge.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to wait for your sister be done to start your own. I decided to stop putting it off (cause I never do that with anything) and start mine.

    You should join us and just start now! It'll be tons of fun, I think, for us to write and read all at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete