.........................................................................................

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 16 Blog Challenge

My Day 16 is my favorite season. This is really difficult. I love all the seasons. Each one offers the fresh outlook and hope of a great new thing, and the reprieve from the last. I love that I live in the best place in the world, one that has all four seasons.

Spring is awesome because it offers new life and hope. It gives the relief from winter's harsh cold. Plus, you can play in the rain!

Summer's awesome because you can hike and enjoy the mountains, after they've thawed from winter. They're a great way to escape heat.

Fall's great because you have beautiful colors and awesome smells. It's starting to be a family-oriented time of year with holidays and things. It's great.

Winter is fun because there's snow! You can ski, snowshoe, etc. Plus, there's snow to play in! :D And who doesn't love sweaters!?

So, I'd say my favorite season is: all of them and the fact that I am fortunate enough to call home a place that has all of them. I love Boulder!

No comments:

Post a Comment