.........................................................................................

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 17

Well, since I'm not a mom, I'll take Becky's idea and say something I'm looking forward to.

I'm looking forward to a lot of things. Most soon I'm looking forward to graduating. I really want to graduate with honors, and I'm on the right track. Additionally, I'm really looking forward to going back home and getting my teaching career started for real.

I'm also looking forward to being a wife and mother some day. I'd love to have a family of my own (not that I don't have an awesome family now) and share my wonderful life with them.

I also look forward to traveling. I hope to do a lot of it in my life, and I look forward to that!

I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment