.........................................................................................

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog Day 9

Hmm...my options...a picture of friends (which I don't have many pics of) or a book that's had a profound affect on my life. Wow. Hard. I'll attempt Julie's.


My favorite book of all time is Le Petit Prince. I read it in high school French class and have loved it ever since. I've read it so many times. It has some of the best quotes and lessons in it. I think it's probably had a pretty significant impact on me. Both its lessons and its language are in my soul. I try to live them. As you know, I'm obsessed with all things French, so what better, right?


Another pretty significant book is "The Night Before Christmas" because Daddy read it to us every Christmas Eve. I've continued that tradition. So, in a way, that story has had an impact.

1 comment: